?Cats can’t resist catnip!
Send your cats into a state of bliss and euphoria with Valley View Catnip! This high-quality catnip allows your cat to sniff, eat or play with. It is free from pesticides and herbicides.
Cats inhale the aromatic smell of catnip, where special receptors in the cat?? nose are stimulated. The brain reacts to these receptors and affects the cat?? behaviour. Cats will commonly sniff, rub, lick and chew catnip. Signs can vary between cats, but frequently catnip induces a state of euphoria or calm. Sniffing catnip usually produces a stimulant effect, while ingesting it has a sedative effect on your cat.
- Use as a training tool to encourage your pet to use their new cat bed or play with forgotten toys
- Catnip does not affect all cats, it depends on their inherent sensitivity to nepetalactone, the chemical that triggers the ‘euphoria’ response in cats
- Catnip is neither addictive nor harmful to cats
- Also acts as a natural pest repellent (not when applied to the skin)
- Humans can also use catnip (not by pregnant women) for tea infusions to relieve nausea, headaches, insomnia and even toothaches
- Nepeta Cataria (catnip)
Directions for use:
- Sprinkle a pinch of catnip on your cat’s toys, blankets, bed, pillows, toys and watch them roll around, rub against it and delight in their natural kitty ‘high’!