Please log in to access the affiliate area.
REFER AND EARN BY DIRECTING CLIENTS TO US. EARN 1.5% OF PERSONAL LOAN AMOUNT DISPERSED 2% OF BUSINESS LOAN AMOUNT DISPERSED AND 5% OF SALE VALUE OF PRODUCTS FROM OUR ECOMMERCE AND CORPORATE BRANDING STORE
REFER AND EARN COMMISSION
Money so you have it when you need it. Refer your customers to AISURE. Using your unique affiliate link in order to sucessfully generate a lead. Your customer must be successful with their application in order to qualify for a commission.
Earn a commission as an affiliate by installing the banners we provide. On your website or blog. Download the banner or banner code from system and installing on your website so you can begin earning.
1. Understand the product and the audience in order to provide an effective service
2. Promote product using search engine marketing which indeed works.
3. Focus on the content, so its worthy.
4. Equally important Disclose your Affiliate Network.
5. Update your affiliate marketing and product knowledge.
6. In addition Choose the right affiliate products.
7. Further more have patience and don’t give up.
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission as a result of marketing our company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they will enjoy marketing. Promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make.
AFFILIATE REFER AND EARN AGREEMENT
There is no membership fee for the Affiliate Program. Your account will be ready to use as soon as you complete the simple signup form. This ensuring you get started asap. We will never ask you to pay to use our system
Commissions are paid monthly during the 1st week of every month. However, the payment of your first commission could take between 45 – 60 days from the date of first payment by the customer. All payouts are subject to a minimum commission balance of R500 in your affiliate account.
You can promote Aisure products in the following ways – Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube Marketing, websites, in the face marketing, sms and chat marketing. Never mislead a customer in any event. always be honest so your clients return and refer clients
As an authorized affiliate of aisure.co.za, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement aswell as the consumer protection act and popi act. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting aisure.co.za as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our offerings so you can receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to loanshub.co.za by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Aisure Affiliate Program , you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Application.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements FOR EXAMPLE : (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming – Specifically but not limited to : mass email without permission, mass newsgroup posting, etc..
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with aisure.co.za permission, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, aisure.co.za reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement
This is not a job offer and cannot be regarded as employment . We SPECIFICALLY offer you a business within our business and the freedom to use our resources within the rules of our affiliate programme and products. We are a legally registered business in South Africa trading within the South African laws. Affiliates. You are not allowed to rebroker our products as the agreement is between aisure.co.za and the affiliate or business registered for our affiliate programme.
REGISTERED AFFILIATES AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES FOUND TO BE ATTEMPTING TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL WITH OUR PARTNERS. WITH THE INTENTION OF BYPASSING THE AFFILIATE SYSTEM WILL BE BARRED FORM THE AISURE AFFILIATE PROGRAMME AS WELL AS OUR PARTNERS SYSTEMS